I wonder at times, if thought of mine ever passed your mind.
If you have ever held yourself back, to stray back in time,
To cherish my existence, when I was yours & you were mine.
I wonder at times, if my possessions still lie in your closet,
And if they are held as close to your heart,
As they were held then, when I was yours & you were mine.
I wonder at times, if you have now realised this before,
That my life was espoused with yours & galore,
But we were still one, when I was yours & you were mine.
I wonder at times, if this is a myth, which I behold.
‘Coz you have reached so far ahead,
That I, my thought & my possessions now exist cold.
The dew is drawn upward, in rain to descend,
Your thoughts drift away & destiny blend.
Have I reached the end of my rainbow that seemed vast?
Have I actually read the best of your last?
