Standing on the brink of emptiness,
With no words I know of to Express...
I wait for that one special moment,
When you'd come and shine like always...
For we've missed out on a lot,
In all the these years we were locked...
Come and speak to me My Friend,
I'll listen and smile and glisten...
How I wish those years came back,
When we were young, wild and free...
But I still live in hope,
That a time will come when all our days will be ours...
Rest now, my friends,
Soon, I'll unfold you...
Until now your shine was merely silver,
Now you're my Bright Sunshine...
With no words I know of to Express...
I wait for that one special moment,
When you'd come and shine like always...
For we've missed out on a lot,
In all the these years we were locked...
Come and speak to me My Friend,
I'll listen and smile and glisten...
How I wish those years came back,
When we were young, wild and free...
But I still live in hope,
That a time will come when all our days will be ours...
Rest now, my friends,
Soon, I'll unfold you...
Until now your shine was merely silver,
Now you're my Bright Sunshine...

No comments:
Post a Comment