I am eccentric. I am a failed communist. I have nominal existence. I hate to brag. I hate that look on your face. I am arrogant and I give a shit about what another opinion is. I do not believe in photographic memories. I am numb to several things except the suffering of my fellow breed. I am not a radical thinking Nazi. I would rather level the playing field, but that does not make me a socialist. I find beauty in a child's smile. I do not have a sense of direction. I hate to assume that longevity and perfect health is always the correct option. I'm against suing tobacco companies. I believe abstinence is a perversion. I am still for the government to be a communist one. I think China's food & lies are worse than Pakistan's. I think men are only as loyal as their options. I think stereotypes are true and rehab is for quitters. I believe places of worship do not exist. I’m out of the mainstream and I like it that way. I do not want my name to correspond to a symbol or number. I think girls hate each other, no doesn't always mean no and being drunk is funny. I find children innocent and dogs ugly. I hope God exists but I still fucking hate religion. I think shit happens at times but only a dumb ass would fall into it. I exist hence I write.
